This modern home incorporates passive design principles while providing a strong modern look.
This house design when orientated correctly can optimise the energy of the sun to warm up the living areas and bedrooms in cold climates. When designed for the proposed site location the eaves on this house can block out the sun in summer and allow for sun to enter in winter. Additional modifications can be made to this house to best suit the climate.
Standard inclusions with all GHA designs
- Solar Passive Design
- Optimal thermal mass performance
- High-performance glazing and windows
- Timber Frame Thermally Broken
- Slab to frame sealing for air tightness
- Upgraded insulation package as standard
- Water-saving tapware
- LED Lighting
- Solar Hot Water System or equivalent
- Premium kitchen appliances
- ISO 50001 Energy Efficient Home Quality Assurance Certificate