The GHA Utilities Rebate Program “URP ” is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The URP is only available to the first 100 customers Australia wide who sign a building contract with GHA from 1 July 2020 until 31 December 2020.
2. The 12 month period of the URP will commence from the date the customer takes possession of the property in accordance with the contract.
3. The customer must, within 21 days of signing a building contract with GHA, register for the URP online using the link provided after contract is signed. Failure by the customer to register for the URP within 21 days of signing a building contract will result in the customer being ineligible for participation in the URP.
4. The customer must, within 21 days of taking possession of the property, advise GHA of the date possession of the property was taken to remain eligible for participation in the URP using the link provided at contract stage.
5. The maximum rebate available to each customer participating in the URP is $500 per 3 month period up to a maximum of $2000 for 12 months.
6. The customer is required to submit their utilities invoices at three monthly intervals to the GHA head office and payment of the rebate for that period will be made within 21 days of receipt of those tax invoices.
7. The customer is only entitled to receive a rebate for the actual amount of the utilities invoices up to the maximum amount of $2000.
8. If a customer is building and off the grid home, the customer will be eligible for a maximum amount of $500 per quarter up to the maximum $2000.
9. If the customer has signed a building contract that involves a renovation and not a new home, and that contract includes a bathroom and/or kitchen, the customer will be eligible for 50% of the URP ($250 per quarter to a maximum of $1000).
10. Whilst the URP is being facilitated and managed by GHA head office, the customers contract remains solely with the individual franchisee.